For the meeting ID and password: refer to your email announcements or call Lakeview United Church at 306-586-7844.
Please note: Coffee Time on Zoom BEFORE church services will be hosted by Lakeview United Church while they are hosting the Sunday morning services. You are invited to join.
Wesley will not have Coffee Time on Zoom BEFORE or AFTER church services until we host services again in August.
The "Zoom Room" opens at 10 AM on Sundays for a time of welcome and chatting. If you would like to arrive early we would be delighted to greet you and get to know you a bit! The service itself begins at 10:30. Some things you might want to know about the Lakeview Zoom Church:
- Our service is recorded but NOT the time of fellowship. An announcement is made when the recording is about to begin so that people can turn off their camera if they don't want to be recorded.
- You don't have to have your camera on at any time if you don't want to!
- We have someone monitoring the participants to ensure that no Zoom Bombing (inappropriate images or discussion) will Interrupt the service and to manage the mics to cut down on background noise.
- There will be no weekly bulletin sent out
- We WILL have communion August 2nd, the first Sunday of August, so you will want crackers and juice or something else to enjoy during the sharing of the service. There will be reminders.
- Nathan Pylypuk pre-records the music portions of the service to improve sound quality and all the lyrics to the songs are posted in the Zoom chat as we go along.
If you don't want to sign in live on Sunday morning the Sunday Service is posted on the Lakeview United Church website by Sunday evening and you can watch it there.